Not your typical wellness speaker, Kay Frances is like no other!
Sure, we all know what we need to do to live happy, healthy and productive lives.
Or do we?
Then why are we so stressed??
Smart organizations know that a healthy workforce is the key to reducing absenteeism and lowering healthcare costs
Kay Frances believes that the best healthcare “plan” involves actually making a PLAN to do all that we can to take care of ourselves; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Kay doesn’t preach from an ivory tower, but rather shares her experience in her live and online keynotes as she has done everything you are NOT supposed to do! It was a long, winding, hilarious journey back to wellness and she happily shares what she learned along the way.
A wellness speaker with the credentials to back it up!
With a degree in Health and Physical Education, Kay has the expertise that people need to put wellness at the top of their “to-do” list.
Our wellness and stress levels are affected by how much time we spend anxious, tense and nervous which is the OPPOSITE of keeping our sense of humor, a light heart, a spirit of optimism and an overall feeling of serenity.
A wellness speaker who does her homework!
Kay was curious as to what the major health organizations ALL shared as far as their suggestions on wellness and how to either prevent these diseases or lower our risk factors. What she found was that, according to the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, the American Diabetes Association and the American Stroke Association, the keys to wellness are:
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Don’t smoke
- Manage stress
- Good nutrition
Kay adds a healthy dose of humor to all of her live and virtual presentations. She is an unusual speaker in this regard. As a professional standup comedian, she earned her chops on making people laugh. She believes that a good sense of humor is instrumental in managing our stress and taking care of ourselves. People get more accomplished when they are relaxed and happy than when they are tense, uptight and nervous. And, information is more readily received and retained when presented with humor, whether in person or online!
Book Kay Today
for your wellness event or to keynote your conference. There is nowhere that wellness shouldn’t be!
Partial List of Happy Healthcare Clients:
- Medical Group Managers Association, Leaders Conference, Denver, CO
- Northern California Healthcare Conference
- American Association of Health Information Management
- Dickinson County Healthcare System-Iron Mountain, Michigan
- Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators
- Critical Care Nurses Conference, Marlborough, Massachusetts
- Speaking of Women’s Health-Jacksonville, Florida
- Michigan Patient Accounting Association
- Christiana Care Nurses Conference, Newark, Delaware
- South Dakota Medical Group Management Assn.
- Go Red for Women Events
- Mid-America Institute on Aging Conference-Evansville, Indiana
- Kentucky Home Health Association
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- Columbia Healthcare Center, Evansville, IN
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital, Lexington, Kentucky
- Akron Children’s Hospital-Pediatric Nursing Conference
- Harrison Memorial Hospital, Cynthiana, Kentucky
- Pinnacle Health Women’s Event, Pennsylvania
- Society of Occupational Health Professionals
- Ten Broeck Hospital, Louisville, Kentucky
- Kettering Health Network
- Health Information Management State Associations: Hawaii, Ohio, Illinois, Alabama, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Washington, West Virginia
- Kansas Organization of Nurse Leaders