Presentation Title: “Managing the Stress of CHANGE!”
The only constant in the universe is change. The world is going to change with or without us, so we may as well enjoy the ride! Kay believes that people who maintain their sense of humor in the face of change are happier, healthier and more productive.
There are two ways in which we experience change.
- Changes we initiate for ourselves
- Changes that are put upon us by others (family, job, the government, etc.)
Change is never easy, but when we initiate it ourselves, there is an element of choice and control. Not so when change is thrust upon us by outside factors. And, never has change been more rapid since COVID-19! So, what do you do??
“Regardless of the nature of the changes that we experience, it is not the CHANGES that are causing our stress. It’s the RESISTENCE to the changes. In fact, one of the very definitions of stress is resisting what IS.”
Kay Frances, MBA
In our fast-paced lives, we need to remember the importance of looking at change as an adventure. In this fun and lively Motivational Keynote presentation, Kay will help your people to understand and identify the things that stress them about dealing with change.
- CAN QUALIFY FOR CEU’S!
- Help to boost morale and encourage a spirit of optimism.
- Are tailored to the specific audience she is speaking to.
- Address the particular challenges the audience is facing.
- Are for all levels of an organization.
- Have equal appeal to both men and women.
- Are for any organization who is seeking good, solid content delivered in a hilarious way.
And don’t forget that Kay is never far from her roots as a professional standup comedian. People will laugh while they learn without straining their brains!
This Virtual Keynote is perfect for organizations experiencing change, employees and managers at all levels and both men and women. The audience will leave motivated, energized and brimming with solid tips on managing change. And, they’ll have the time of their lives! Trust your event to a truly exceptional Motivational Change Speaker.
Contact Kay Today
to see how she can help make your event a success!